Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - Two

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This is my Twisted Symphony version where I'll put an upcoming album or movie (or both) instead of a book. (The book will be posted on my other blog Camisado Mind.) Last week I did an upcoming album, this week I'm going to do a movie!

Life As We Know It
In theaters October 8th.


Starring:
Katherine Heigl - Holly Berenson
Josh Duhamel - Eric Messer
Josh Lucas - Sam
Melissa McCarthy - DeeDee

Director:
Greg Berlanti

Writers:
Ian Deitchman, Kristin Rusk Robinson

Two single adults become caregivers to an orphaned girl when their mutual best friends die in an accident. (imdb.com page here)

I have been seeing the trailer for this movie on every network and I still laugh or get emotional....This movie is high on my "to-see" list. I usually wait for movies to come to DVD & watch then, but I may just go see this one in theaters. 

I love Katherine Heigl & I hate that she's not on Grey's Anatomy anymore. Josh Duhamel in When in Rome alongside Kristen Bell was adorable. And of course I love him in the Transformers movies!

0 comments: