Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Me on Monday - One

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Never Growing Old and it's a meme for bloggers to get to know each other one Monday at a time.


This week's questions:
1. What is your favorite all time movie?
Eep! This is hard! I have a few movies that I can watch over and over again like; The Professional, The Notebook, Crossroads, Twilight, and Finding Nemo. But my favorite movie of all time has to be Beauty and the Beast. I still love it & sing along to every song even now. And this is my favorite scene. (I'm actually kind of tempted to watch the movie now. lol.)

2. How often do you go over the speed limit?
I don't drive. I'm an awesome loser like that. :) No car. I don't really want one right now, but I know that I'll need one soon.

3. What really gives you the creeps?
I have been around so much nasty stuff that not much really creeps me out. HOWEVER....spiders *shudders* creep me out!! I hate hate hate them! And no I am not looking for a picture. We all know what they look like.

4. What is your favorite snack?
Hmm, I love to snack, so I'll snack on anything as long as it's good. I like taking some of my favorite potato chips and mixing them up in a Ziploc baggy. My favorite potato chip right now is Baked Lay's Cheddar and Sour Cream in Regular or Ruffles.









5. Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?
A kitty! I have had dogs my entire life & we get along....but I loveee cats!
I believe in reincarnation...so maybe I was on in a past life. Ha. P.S. I want a cat that looks just like that one --»

0 comments: