Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - One

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This is my Twisted Symphony version where I'll put an upcoming album or movie (or both) instead of a book. (The book will be posted on my other blog Camisado Mind.)

Taylor Swift's upcoming album Speak Now will be released on Oct. 25th, 2010 which features the already number one single "Mine".
Favorite line from "Mine" is "you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter." ♥

I love her second album--Fearless(especially that song)--but I hope some of these songs have more of a country sound than pop. Because I hated the pop, radio edited songs.
This is the first of Taylor's albums where each song is completely written by here. :)
I'm not a huge fan of that cover, I love the fonts, love the purple dress and love the sparkles....but for some reason it doesn't go too well. May be her facial expression. But it's an album I'll be purchasing anyways! :)

Tracklisting:
1. "Mine"
2. "Sparks Fly"
3. "Back to December"
4. "Speak Now"
5. "Dear John"
6. "Mean"
7. "The Story of Us"
8. "Never Grow Up"
9. "Enchanted"
10. "Better Than Revenge"
11. "Innocent" - MTV VMA performance here
12. "Haunted"
13. "Last Kiss"
14. "Long Live"








Official music video for the first single, "Mine":

0 comments: