Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Welcome to Twisted Symphony!!

For this blog, I will be watching and listening to music then posting a review for it right here!!
There may be the occasional time that I post a song, short story or poem that I've written.
I have quite an eclectic taste in music and movies, so there's a pretty good chance I'll end up reviewing something you may like! :)
Please tell others about this blog and click the follow button over there--»

I am currently hosting a blog - Camisado Mind; that is for the review of books, and lots of meme's and features. Make sure you check that out.

I am currently co-hosting a blog with my best friend - Bury the Castle; we pretty much do the same thing, but we wanted to start one together!

I will try to post a review shortly!

Under find me on... you can get the links to my personal social networks.

Make sure to leave me comments & love!

//  Shanise xox!!

0 comments: