Friday, October 8, 2010

Follow Friday!! (one)




WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG--TWISTED SYMPHONY!!

The above pictures take you to three awesome blogs that are also hosts to great follow friday memes!
Having a new blog, like I do, that isn't a book blog is sometimes hard to attract followers. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves movies and music like I do, so I know that you will enjoy seeing my reviews and anything else I do.

I listen to all sorts of music and watch all genres of movies, so I would hope that there is something for you!

On the right I post exactly what I'm listening to or watching as I'm doing so through twitter. (I don't post anything else).

Leave a comment letting me know your favorite movie and/or song as of right now! Check back, because I always reply!! :)

(I have another blog for books, Camisado Mind, if you'd like to follow that as well)